Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Hidden Harbor

Since I can't really grid the fabric with the pens I've got, I decided to do longer, thinner sections. I ran a grid thread along the bottom to count out every 10, and then I'm just resigning myself to counting the vertical. This section is 3 pages wide and 1/3 page(ish) tall, so I can finish three pages in three sections. Once I finish off this first set of pages, I'll switch to 4 pages wide (it fits nicely in the Q-snap) and 1/4 page tall.

This current colour I'm working on (the darker blue in the top right corner) is the one with the most stitches in this section. It's got 3203 stitches in a section with 7623 total... 42%. at least once that's done there won't be all that much left in this section! I think I've only done about 300 or so stitches of that one, so there's still a good chunk left.

No comments:

Post a Comment