Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Hidden Harbor

So I was thinking that the dark blue colour on the first page didn't look very good (especially the single stitches around the orange clouds), but figured that it would be zoomed out enough eventually that it wouldn't be so bad. But then I was looking at the original painting and thinking that it looked different more... purple.

Double checked the pattern. Turns out this symbol:
 I thought was this symbol:
 When it was actually this symbol:

So. Once I finished off my current colour on the second 'page', I went back to the first page,
 tore out all of the incorrect stitches (1275 of them),
 And put them all back in with the correct colour.
I still think it looks a little bit odd, but at this point if it turns out messed up the colour a second time, I'm not going to undo it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment