Pages

Sunday 28 May 2017

Red Geisha - Day 39/40

She is done! Couple of mistakes here and there, but I have been assured that they don't make it look bad, so I didn't go back to redo. Especially since they were in the metallic backstitching, and I did not really want to try and keep the metallic thread in place for 2 backstitches.

She still needs a wash and iron, but that's for another day :)

Next project was supposed to be the Mario map, but I may need to order different Aida; the stuff I ended up buying wasn't the best quality. I'm going to try and stretch it in the frame. If that doesn't work, I'm going to try dying my own black. If that doesn't work, I'm going to have to order some 18ct black online. If I can't use the stuff I bought, I'm going to start on the epic pokemon gen I stitch, and do the Mario map afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment