Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Red Geisha - Day 36/37/38

So when I said I was going to get her done before Thursday, I of course meant not including the backstitching. And metallic. And beads.

Of course.

She has a face at least now though!

You can kind of make out the metallic patterns in her hair. They're just criss-crossing diagonal lines. Instead of doing short backstitches only crossing one stitch, I did the lines unbroken top to bottom, then tried to weave them together... I had much better success with that with the ones on the top of her head rather than the ones on the side. I still have to put up with the metallics with some more backstitching on her purple bow (it circles the black dots), and of course the diamonds on the gold under-robe.

Other than that, it's just all the dark gray outlines and the beads! You can see on her left sleeve, I've already started some of the outlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment