Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Red Geisha - Day 24/25

Flowers on the first sleeve are done! I can't believe they took me two evenings to get done. 

Part of that was puppy class on Monday, and an appointment tonight, but also I got the floss in the mail when I got home from work today that I assumed had been lost! The last I checked, the tracking was showing that it hadn't left China, and I'd gotten a refund since it was past the shipping window. When I saw the package, I kind of assumed that it was the second set I'd ordered and was slightly disappointed since that was supposed to come with needles. But when I started going through the colours, it was the lost order! And I ended up getting an extra two skeins of 310 Black, so 202 skeins for $40.00 (except, for $0.00 because of the refund).
So this means that I've the floss for the Super Mario Map (already separated into a bag with the aida), and in theory for the Epic Pokemon piece too ('in theory' because I didn't actually separate it out, but I ordered it to complete the two of them, so *crossed fingers*).

No comments:

Post a Comment