Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Twilight Silhouette

So I've decided to try something new. As is obvious, I did not in fact return to hidden harbor, instead getting a BUNCH of Twilight Silhouette done (there's a fairy now!). There were 7 full rows (across both the left and right sides) that were entirely made up of black cross stitches, as you can see the thick black line across the left. There were 10 full rows of black X's on the right side. The black is officially done on the right side already though.

I'm planning on trying a strategy that I read on a different crafting blog a while back (I don't remember which one, else I'd link it). Basically, 5 days per WIP, then switch to another one (splitting each month into equal sections, getting a bonus sixth day on the 31st, and losing a couple days at the end of Feb). I made a list of my WIPs (plus some pieces I haven't started yet), and rolled randomly to see what order I'd do them in, rerolling if I ended up with the same one twice in a row. I planned out to December (because why not), and I'll just remove pieces and move them back should I finish one and it's still got scheduled time.

So, long story short, for the next five days, I should be working on Cat Comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment