Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Inspiration Dragon Slayer

Change of plans! My black linen showed up in the mail yesterday, so I'm turning my attention to this piece until it's done (it shouldn't take too long).

This is a piece I charted out based off a shirt that we got from work for a recent event. When I saw the design on the shirt, I thought it would make a good blackwork piece. It's going to be a slightly-elongated square (100x110 stitches), and the part that I've already done marks off the entire 100 stitch width. So you can roughly see how big it's going to be based on the top border!

It's a little bit wonky looking atm, since I didn't get the piece perfectly straight in the q-snap, but it should straighten out when it comes off the frame (hopefully...).

I'm hoping to have this done by Saturday at the latest, at most imposing on one 5-day sprint. I might even get some Autumn Tree done in this sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment