Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Hidden Harbor

I was having a REALLY hard time getting a shot of this one that wasn't super blurry for some reason. I've got three colours left in this section. This is what a long weekend will get you :)

Those cliffs on the right look a whole lot better when you zoom out. I'm very pleased with colour of the grass on the second ledge; the darkening of the green towards the right side is very satisfying.

I didn't think the mountain would be quite so... pink. But I double checked the mockup on HAED's website, and it definitely looks pink. So I'm pretty sure I've used the right colour there.

I thought that the second mountain would be a little bit higher and quite visible in this section, but it looks like just the very tip-top of it's going to be visible until I get a little bit lower.

The thread on the back behind those cliffs is THICK. There are a lot of colours with only a couple stitches in that section, so there's a lot of carried threads in the back. You can see there are a lot more waste knots on that side.

No comments:

Post a Comment