Pages

Friday 14 April 2017

Wedding Bouquet - Day 13

It is completed! I was just going to do the ribbons today then move on to something else and finish the beads tomorrow, but I was feeling like I could handle the beads as well, so I went ahead and finished it off!

There were a couple places that I noticed that I missed a couple of the cross stitches, but they're not really noticeable and where they were, it would have been very awkward to get the stitches in around the ribbons.

The completely-pink one just down from centre was one of the twisted roses I was having trouble with... didn't turn out too badly. 

The two tone spider web roses (just up from centre, top right corner, bottom middle) did turn out REALLY nice looking. I think the light one in the centre is probably my favourite of all the flowers in the entire piece.

The beads were used as separators for the date; on the lace edges; and on the white doodlies as small buds, centres for the bigger buds (french knots), and centres for the fully-bloomed doodlies.

I hope they like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment