Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Wedding Bouquet - Day 12

I don't think I want to do the ribbon embroidery... I've been procrastinating. Either that, or because I HAVE to do it before the deadline (just over a month away), it's feeling like too much pressure.

Either way, I didn't get it done this weekend like I'd hoped. I got all of the flat-petal flowers in the middle done, though. After that, there're some more white snow-droppy small guys on the bottom by the fern leaves and on the left on the stems, another set of pink doodlies on the gladiolus-looking stem in the top left, a set of three of the middle-sized roses on the left next to the snow droppy guys and one in the middle above the bottom-most star, then just the spider web roses and the beads.

I have to say, I think I may have had a little bit too much fun switching quickly back and forth (because it's fun to use Windows Photo Viewer as a blink comparator simulator) between the last picture of Bouquet and this one... it was like 'Empty Space'... 'Kabloom!'

I took a closer look at the beads that came in the kit... pretty sure they're plastic, so I picked up some beads at Michael's today to use instead. I got the ones with a pearly-sheen (the ones in the kit were flat white), and I think they should look better than the ones that came with it; give it a bit more of a shine.

I did get some small bits done on the Geisha and the Autumn Tree while I was procrastinating, but not enough to justify a whole post (plus, it was late when I got home and didn't really want to go through the hassle of grabbing a photo). We'll see what this next week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment