Pages

Saturday 22 September 2018

Puss in Boots - Latch Hook

Took some time off after clearing out my WIP pile to play some video games, then picked up a mystery latch hook from the thrift store that I decided I wanted to do.

The colours were kind of annoying on this one actually: there were several colours that could have been interchangeable (what's the difference between vanilla, honey, and spice?), and the yarn counts were off for some colours because they included extra. So I did the best I could (especially considering it didn't come with a reference photo) and I think I got the colours correct.

I think the kit is from Caron, but maybe it's just not available anymore, because I can't find it on their website. 

And I've already got my next stitching piece gridded up and ready to go on the scroll frame. Wonder what it could be!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment