Pages

Sunday 15 July 2018

Elegance

Got a lot of progress compared to the previous picture... I tried to get this page done this weekend, but alas it was not to be. It doesn't help that I've been getting basically nothing done during the week since I've been sick and basically crashing every night right after dinner.

This page should be done next weekend though - pretty sure there's less than 1 full day's worth of work left.

I'm considering taking some time to write an update to my current pattern analysis program to include a UI and add options for output using the Danish stitching method. On heavy-confetti pieces, my current shortest-path analysis works just fine for cross-country, but for pieces with large areas of colour, Danish is preferable and I have some ideas for how I want to perform the analysis. 

Oddly enough, I'm thinking that I may make a text-based output for the Danish analysis. I want to basically have an easy way of doing full-width Danish parking, and I think text would be easiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment