Pages

Monday 23 April 2018

Provence Market

Forgot to post an update pic yesterday! It's a little bit dark with the lighting I've got, but you can see the tops of the people on the right side there! You can see some of the outlines of the first umbrellas too, but unless you knew what they were you can't tell.

I was going to start from the top left corner again like I did with the bottom half, but I was so worried that I'd miscounted while gridding and I didn't want to chance it. I also took away the 250 stitch limit per file, and just broke them up by path this time. I've already done 2 paths over 250 stitches in this section, though they weren't that much bigger than 250. I think the biggest one is almost 1800 stitches, but it's all half stitches so that's good!

20 files down, 1159 stitches. 293 files to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment