Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

The Guardian

I like flipping back and forth between the previous progress pic and the current one to get an idea of what's changed between them. Only finished off two colours today (and one of them I'd started on yesterday), but there's quite a bit more green filled in. 41 colours left.

I was working on the second colour and I totally mixed up my colours at some point. But they were close enough (471 vs 3348) that I decided to just leave it and use the right colour for the remaining stitches, because I didn't know at what point I'd switched over and I didn't want to rip out all of them. Then I get to the end of the colour and realize that the original floss I'd used that I thought was incorrect, was actually the right colour after all. I left it. I don't think you can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment