Pages

Saturday 7 October 2017

Cat Comfort

Cat Comfort is complete! Here he is both before and after backstitching. The backstitching on this one actually doesn't make as much of a difference as it does with some designs.

 
I really like this gridding pen. I started this piece about a month ago, and the pen washed out with no problem: I didn't even need to wash it, just let it touch the water and the lines disappeared.

I'm thinking next is going to be to try to finish Twilight Silhouette. It's half done, and it works up pretty quickly since it's mostly half stitches. Probably going to do all the full stitches first then finish with the half stitches, even though the half stitches are in the background and you'd think they should be done first. But my half stitches are looser than my full stitches, and it feels like they're more liable to get pulled out of shape from subsequent stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment